Psychotherapy & counselling can be of help, if you are troubled in some way:
• For example by anxiety, depression or stress.
• You might suffer from social anxiety.
• Are you troubled with a phobia or addiction?
• Is day to day life difficult for some reason?
• Are you struggling with bereavement?
• Are there difficulties in your relationships?
• Does life feel empty and meaningless?
Some people come into therapy, not because of particular problems, but in order to understand themselves more deeply.
We provide a fully confidential bespoke service, offering a range of possibile therapies to meet your unique needs.
• Individual therapy
• Group therapy
• Couple therapy.
Farhad Dalal, Angelika Golz & colleagues are senior practitioners who have been in practice for over twenty five years. They are both members of UKCP and the IGA.
We have two consulting rooms in Totnes and one in Exeter
Welcome to our Website.
If you are unsure about whether psychotherapy or counselling is for you. And if you would like to know more about the kinds of therapy that are available, then click here to download our free guide; it will help you make a more informed decision.
Therapy can help you make sense of your difficulties, and help enable you to make the changes that would allow you to live a more meaningful and fulfilling life.
We can only offer Skype or Zoom sessions in the current circumstances. Sorry.